Arizona Conservatory for Arts & Academics (ACAA) is a public charter arts school serving grades kindergarten through twelve. ACAA is dedicated to providing students who demonstrate desire, interest, and talent in the arts with the choice to pursue a rigorous and innovative curriculum fostering a balance between fine arts and a dynamic academic program of student centered instruction in a college preparatory setting.
- ACAA Community Believes:
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, parents, school, and community.
- All children have abilities and learning styles unique to them, and all children can succeed.
- The best curriculum is a comprehensive curriculum the addresses not only the core courses, but also career and aesthetic needs.
- Technology supports instruction and enhances the educational program.
- A safe, positive environment supports learning.
- It is possible to hold students to high standards of achievement in academics, behavior, and attendance if we provide support to help the endeavor.